Blooming Sparkly Red Rose

zondag 17 juli 2011

Too long.....

Hello everyone,


It is way too long since I've posted here, I am deeply ashamed!
Meanwhile I, despite all the bustle of work, housework and volunteer work, family etc, still a bit done to the hobby.
I want to show you my recent work;


farm outside laundry










The farm is almost finished, there are still some chickens, rabbits and plants and weeds to be added.

But  this  is a growing-project,
 that means that even more will be built,
so this part will be continued!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love every detail :-)
    Have a nice day, Flora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. As your reader I say - I'm glad you're back!
    Your scene is beautiful, now I'm anxious to see it finished.
    Best wishes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello again - nice to hear from you again. And what a lovely scene so far (and btw so nice to see others fighting with the laundry - LOL), hope we'll see more soon.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That is incredible, my mother-in-law just painted her house and she used that exact same shade of blue on her doors and window shutters. Looks better in miniature though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het is nu al mooi,prachtige kleur heb je gebruikt, het doet een beetje Grieks aan.
    Liefs
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen